Today we celebrate coffee worldwide on International Coffee Day by ordering our favorite Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks!
The PSL was popularized by Starbucks when it introduced this seasonal beverage in 2003, and since then, it has become available every autumn around the world.
Here are some of our favorite hacks when ordering this divine drink!
- Need more caffeine? Add another shot of expresso and you are good to go!
- Don’t skimp on the spice! Add in extra cinnamon and nutmeg to engage all your senses!
- Add mocha for an even more rich taste with a chocolate accent.
- Have the best of all worlds – mix two popular drinks together and order Pumpkin Chai – a PSL plus Chai combo.
- Don’t want coffee in it? Order the Pumpkin Caramel Apple Spice to combine pumpkin shots with caramel apple spice. It’s heavenly!